I'm posting it here in the hope that some of you might like to join us. It's designed to be quick, so don't take too long to think about it.
Fifteen books you've read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.
1. The Bible
2. Pilgrims Progress by John Bunyan
3. Anne of Green Gables by L M Montgomery
4. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
5. Griffin and Sabine by Nick Bantock
6. For the Children's Sake by Susan Schaeffer Macaulay
7. The Story of John G Paton by James Paton
8. The Vogue Book of Etiquette and Good Manners (Weird, I know!)
9. Holiness by J C Ryle
10. The Lighthorsemen by Elyne Mitchell
11. The Little Black Princess by Jeannie Gunn
12. Lost Japan by Alex Kerr
13. God's Best Secrets by Andrew Murray
14. A True History of the Kelly Gang by Peter Carey
15. The Box of Delights by John Masefield
So guys, what's your list? Be sure to let us know!!