21 Jul 2009

Will this help?




Hmmm I don't know if Sarah Dyer's new book, The Girl with the Bird's-Nest Hair will help or hinder. You can probably hear the yells that sometimes emanate from Jemimah's bathroom at hair brushing time from as far away as Sydney!! Surely I don't pull that much - do I?

Regardless of its help in solving one of the loudest problems in the process of daily life, I just love the look of this book. Look at the fantastic illustrations...

Unfortunately the time is coming that I will no longer be able to justify the purchase of children's picture books. I'm going to take a good look at this one though. It just appeals, somehow.

Its release is June in the US, August in Oz.

Cute.

Twaddly? Probably...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeanne,
    My daughter is just as bad when I brush her hair, and I didn't think that I was rough, either. Her hair is almost down to her waist again - I cut nearly six inches off it a while ago, as it was looking rather unkempt, but it grows so quickly. :P

    The book looks great!
    Blessings,
    Jillian
    <><

    ReplyDelete

I'd love you to leave me a message. Tell me what you like - and what you don't. Just remember that this is what we do in our family - it doesn't have to be what you do in yours...