6 Jul 2010

Keep Calm


Oh yes, this is very fun.

You can make your own motivational slogan poster based on the old British Keep Calm and Carry On poster. You know - the one produced by the British government in 1939 at the beginning of World War II, to raise the morale of the British public in the case of invasion. Yes, that one. Anyhow, to carry on, you can make one here.
In this time of terrorism, climate change, economic crisis and erupting volcanos, we here at the Ministry of Information feel it is important that you, the British people, have something to cheer you all up. Really, you're all a miserable bunch who ought to know better.

Therefore we are proud to bring you the Keep Calm-o-matic. Just enter the pithy saying of your choice, choose a few simple options, and before you can say 'Alastair Darling has funny eyebrows' you'll have your very own Government-approved motivational slogan.
Here were some of my alternative choices:
  • Keep calm and crochet
  • Keep calm and enrol her in school
  • Keep calm and eat chocolate
  • Keep calm and sing
  • Keep calm and blog about it
  • Have a paddy and yell

What would you choose?

Of course, once again I found this at The Book Chook's place. How does she find this stuff?

5 comments:

  1. #2: enroll her in school
    #3: eat chocolate
    Those are my favorites. :)

    What's a "paddy"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tantrum in the style of a two year old...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about keep calm and drink coffee....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe this looks like fun "O)Mind you I am so mostly brain dead I could even finish the sentence!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment "O)and in regards to homeschooling I think that my dear Tony will endeavour to carry on for the interim! But we will see... we will see.
    Thanks for caring "O)!!!

    Hope you are feeling better too!
    Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure what "have a paddy and yell" means....

    ReplyDelete

I'd love you to leave me a message. Tell me what you like - and what you don't. Just remember that this is what we do in our family - it doesn't have to be what you do in yours...