17 Apr 2013

Penmanship



I believe that we are all created in the image of God, and that we don’t only bear his image in the way that we think, the way that we act, in the emotions that we have, but in our desire to create.
This passion in me to create is the most intimate way that I know God.

I think I posted this to A Peaceful Day's Facebook page a couple of weeks ago, but I continue to find it really inspiring, and I'm thinking that those of you who are not FB friends might enjoy seeing it too.

I love Jake Weidmann's testimony, and the art he creates is just awe inspiring.

See more of Jake's work on his blog.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful...penmanship truly is an art & skill to acquire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was wonderful. Very inspiring to watch. Thank You :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love you to leave me a message. Tell me what you like - and what you don't. Just remember that this is what we do in our family - it doesn't have to be what you do in yours...