A while ago this meme went around on Facebook, asking you to list 10 books that have stayed with you in some way.
This was my list. I'm posting it here so that it doesn't disappear into the great Facebook Abyss. Maybe some of you non-FBers might enjoy seeing it too.
1. Bringing the Gospel to Covenant Children by Joel Beeke
2. For the Children's Sake by Susan Schaeffer Macaulay
3. Wabi Sabi Style by James and Sandra Crowley
4. Garden of a Thousand Roses by Susan Irvine
5. When you Rise Up by RC Sproul Jr
6. Towards a Philosophy of Education by Charlotte Mason
7. The Gentle Art of Domesticity by Jane Brocket
8. Vogue's Book of Etiquette
9. A Book of Tea by Okakura Kazuko
10. Living with Decorative Textiles by Nicolas Barnard
Okay. They're all non-fiction. If I had twenty there would be some fiction. Mainly kids books. Maybe I should do a ten fiction books list as well. Yes? The Bible would be there as well, of course, plus a Psalter, plus the Westminster Confession, but I took that as read. Margaret Wise Brown's The Sailor Dog would be number 11.
So you're supposed to tag 10 people, but I am interested in all your lists. If you haven't already done so, feel free to play along.
Do you like reading lists of books? I do.