27 Oct 2014

My delicious secret


Yes, I'm in America. Surprise! LA International Airport, to be precise, awaiting my connecting flight to Detroit in three hours, give or take. From Detroit, I'm headed across the Canadian border to the little town of Kingsville, Ontario, and the second Canadian Charlotte Mason conference, L'Harmas, which is on this weekend.
I can't wait to see Leslie and Anne and Jen and Sandy and Megan and Tammy and Kathy and...well everyone, and I especially can't wait to see their faces when they see me.
Keeping secrets in this age of Facebook and instant connectivity has been really hard, and so I've had to tell nobody that I'm coming. Even so, the word seems to have leaked a little, and every time I've logged onto social media this past week I've expected to be outed by someone or other. Wouldn't it be painful if they spoilt the surprise at this late stage!
For obvious reasons, I won't be pressing the Publish button until Sunday. I will certainly post some pics, though, when I can.
Surprises are such very good fun, aren't they? Heh heh heh.
Sunday:There is a photo of me on Mama Squirrel's blog if you want to see us together!

11 comments:

  1. Oooh what a delicious surprise!!! Can't wait to hear about the look on their faces, smiling in delight:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very naughty girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I missed this! Glad you got to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. You enjoy every second of it. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ran out of adjectives after "marvellous." Thank you, Jeanne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I hope that you can share some of those marvelous ideas that you'll be gleaning. Have a blessed time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, I didn't make your list! Sigh. It was a lovely time, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love you to leave me a message. Tell me what you like - and what you don't. Just remember that this is what we do in our family - it doesn't have to be what you do in yours...