A peaceful day

Phillipians 4:4-8

For with Thee is the fountain of life; in Thy light shall we see light. Psalm 36:9
5.2.15

Upper level narration

Posted by Jeanne

Jemimah's written narration topic for today:

Compare and contrast the enforcement of common law in Anglo-Saxon England and Europe that you read about in What Happened to Justice with the system in the ancient Polylerites of Persia described by Master Raphael Hythloday in yesterday's reading of Thomas More's Utopia.

And some people say that CM narration is easy. Bwahaha.

 

5 comments:

Autismland Penny said...

What? That made me pause to think. You are a hard task master. lol

Ruby said...

Oh my!!! Do you set the questions or preset? That's an indepth one and one I freely I admit is way over my head.....When B finishes I think I need to go back to study!

Jeanne said...

Maybe it was easier if you'd read the books, Ruby!

Amber said...

Thankyou for sharing Jeanne. This is something that I need to work on.

Hopewell said...

Lost my comment.... I work with struggling Associates-level and Bachelor's-level college students. That is ABOVE the level of analysis they are asked to do! Well done on writing such an excellent questions--whether it was you, Jeanne, or the AO ladies as a group, well do! That not only prepares her for college, but for real world on-the-job thinking and problem analysis!

Post a Comment

I'd love you to leave me a message. Tell me what you like - and what you don't. Just remember that this is what we do in our family - it doesn't have to be what you do in yours...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wow! You haven't really read to the bottom of the page, have you? Goodness, thank you!