A peaceful day

Phillipians 4:4-8

For with Thee is the fountain of life; in Thy light shall we see light. Psalm 36:9
14.6.16

Hold your breath...

Posted by Jeanne

...cross your fingers...here we go!


Okay, call me a big kid, but I am super excited to see this film. As long as they haven't gobblefunked around with it too much, that is.

 



Are you a BFG fan, too? What's your favourite quote? This is mine:

“Words', he said, 'is oh such a twitch-tickling problem to me all my life. So you must simply try to be patient and stop squibbling. As I am telling you before, I know exactly what words I am wanting to say, but somehow or other they is always getting squiff-squiddled around.”

Hmmm, I wonder whether they'll sell lovely bubbly frobscottle at the cinema.

 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I haven't read the book, even though it is on my bookshelf. I think we need to now. Actually I think Joshua read this one.

Bee Lady said...

I've never heard such language!

Cindy Bee

Post a Comment

I'd love you to leave me a message. Tell me what you like - and what you don't. Just remember that this is what we do in our family - it doesn't have to be what you do in yours...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wow! You haven't really read to the bottom of the page, have you? Goodness, thank you!