A carnival of Charlotte Mason homeschooling blogs. Carnival topics center around CM educational philosophy and the practical application of Miss Mason's works. Please limit your submissions to topics that are relevant to a CM homeschooling experience. Topics might include narration, nature study, dictation, living books, CM schedules, poetry, Shakespeare, Mother Culture, CM quotes, reviews of living books, slow reading of books, habit training as outlined in the CM volumes, character training, or other various topics that would help a homeschooling CM method using family.
- How you adapt nature study for where you live
- How you find living books for your country, state or region and what they are
- What worked wonderfully last year in your home and what you're going to try in 2009
- Your secret Living books - those that are not on every list
- Education is an Atmosphere. How do you implement this in your home?
All your submissions need to be submitted by Monday February 2nd - at the latest (preferably much earlier!) You can do that here.
One more thing if it's not s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g the friendship too far: Could you encourage others to submit when you see a good blog post on their sites as well?
Thank you all.