22 Jan 2009

Speaking of Lovely Blogs...



I've been honoured by another One Lovely Blog Award, this time by my friend Laura Lee at Wasted Textbooks!! Wow! Thank you Laura Lee!

The rules of this award are that you link back to the one who gave you the honour and pass it on to seven others. I have already done that here, so I won't do it again, but I did want to say why I enjoy Laura Lee's blog.

She inspires me. That's it. Firstly, she's fit - really fit. I'm not. Secondly she has had a life of adversity and has risen above it all. Thirdly, she's a great mum!!

Well done, Laura Lee, and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love you to leave me a message. Tell me what you like - and what you don't. Just remember that this is what we do in our family - it doesn't have to be what you do in yours...