27 Jan 2009

To the fire, firemen!!

Our French Folksong this term is the very cute Au feu les Pompiers.

We're using another of the excellent Angelaying videos on YouTube that I blogged about here.



We sing our French song twice a week, only this tune is so catchy that we actually sing it over and over most of the time until one or the other of us is heartily sick of it (generally Daddy).

We've also been enjoying this short cartoon of the same name:




(Notice the French obsession with le pipi! It's almost impossible to find a French cartoon without at least one reference to this bodily function...)

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute! My kids are "too big" now, but I adore those!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love you to leave me a message. Tell me what you like - and what you don't. Just remember that this is what we do in our family - it doesn't have to be what you do in yours...