- Eating dinner on my knee in front of the telly.
- Eating Triple Brie from here with Spiced Pear Paste from here.
- Drinking a piccolo of Moët et Chandon Brut Imperial champagne. (Yes, I am alone. I don't usually drink alone, and I don't usually drink real French champagne - promise!)
- Wearing my tracksuit with my Ugg knitted slippers (see above).
- Allowing Audrey the poodle onto the sofa as I eat.
- Watching twaddle - Meet the Robinsons in this case.
- Planning to finish up with not one but two 'elephant chocolates' from here.
- Blogging on a laptop.
- Texting my dh as he eats dinner with someone else!
That's our new Bhutanese yatra that you can see under my feet in the photo . You like?
Enjoy the Lord's Day everyone.