A peaceful day

Phillipians 4:4-8

For with Thee is the fountain of life; in Thy light shall we see light. Psalm 36:9

Alphabet Soup

Posted by Jeanne

This is just too much fun.

Yeah, yeah, silly, I know, but fun all the same. I can't help it.

You can make your own bowl of soup too.

Go on. You know you're dying to!

First seen at Junior Society.


Homeschoolmum4Christ said...


Sarah said...

Yum...looks good! xxx

Aussie Therese said...

YUM. Now I want some Alphabet soup.

Ruby said...

Jeanne, where do you find these things?!

Pauline said...

Ha ha ha! I think that is so cool! And thanks for your lovely comment on my blog- I do hope to be "back" real soon!

rachaelnz said...

Oh, I'm disappointed Jeanne, I thought you'd gone to all the trouble yourself!! ;-)

Post a Comment

I'd love you to leave me a message. Tell me what you like - and what you don't. Just remember that this is what we do in our family - it doesn't have to be what you do in yours...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wow! You haven't really read to the bottom of the page, have you? Goodness, thank you!