We're watching White Christmas, my beloved and I. It's nice. We're supposed to be out at a classy restauraunt for dinner, only when we went to leave the house a little while ago, all dressed up in our glad-rags and all, we discovered that the back window of our car had been smashed and thieves have stolen all of our camera equipment. All of it. Meh.
So now we're waiting for the windscreen repair men and watching a film.
Which makes me wonder - what are your favourite Christmas movies?
Do tell. It'll help occupy my mind a little.
Here's my list:
- White Christmas - 1954
- Miracle on 34th Street - 1947
- A Christmas Carol - 1984
- The Polar Express - 2004
- Frosty the Snowman - 1969
- The Little Reindeer - 2004
- Yes Virginia, There is a Santa Claus - 1974
- It's a Wonderful Life - 1946
- The Night Before Christmas - 1968
Even if your car has been broken into.