Would you look at that flexibility...wow!
If you have time to pray for us today we would appreciate it. You may recall the terrible floods that hit our small township back in September. Well, we are again under threat today. The river level is expected to peak sometime this afternoon, and while we are not expecting levels as high as last time, all the water catchments are full to overflowing already, and we are preparing for the significant possibility that we may be underwater again by tonight.
- Please pray that the river might be contained within its banks.
- Give thanks for the tireless work of the CFA and SES volunteers as they fill and distribute sand bags.
- Pray that people might be able to remain in their homes.
- Praise God that the although the rains and rivers are not under our control, they are still under His control.
- Pray that He might be glorified.
Sigh - what a weekend...what a year!