- Picked and arranged bunches of Abraham Darby and Lady Hillington. ( I have photos, but the computer is misbehaving. This is not a nice thing, so I shall not mention it further here.)
- Gathered delicious ripe strawberries from the kitchen garden for Jemimah's breakfast. (See what a kind and generous mummy I am?)
- Baked a batch of Macadamia and White Chocolate Bikkies for morning teas and for other times when a sudden attack of the muchies might strike.
- Watched a sweet little blue fairy wren attacking its reflection in the study window, chattering wildly all the while. (Him, not me!)
- Drunk a lovely home-brewed coffee in my favourite Japanese pottery mug.
17 Oct 2011
5 nice things
Five nice things I've done today: