23.6.12Posted by Jeanne
If I do make dessert it is generally because we have guests. If you've ever visited chez moi, you probably ate one of these:
- Chocolate Self-saucing Pudding with ice-cream and cream.
- Pie and cream. Mostly apple; sometimes apple and blackberry.
- Lemon Delicious Pudding and ice-cream.
- Banana Split with nuts and chocolate topping.
- Jemimah's Fruit Crumble and custard and ice cream. Mostly apple; sometimes apple and rhubarb or apple and blackberry.
- Golden Syrup Pudding and ice-cream.
- Rice Pudding with fruit.
- Ice-cream with homemade hot fudge sauce.
- Strawberries macerated with cointreau or raspberries with coulis and the ubiquitous ice-cream.
- Clafoutis - mostly raspberry; sometimes plum or peach or something else.
- (Crunchy Pudding. In brackets because this is Mr PD's dessert speciality)