- Beef braised with cassia and star anise on rice with hot and sour sauce and herb salad
- Spaghetti bolognese with a generous grating of Parmesan cheese.
- Japanese beef curry with potato on rice with pickles
- Thai green chicken curry with eggplant on rice
- Lamb chops and mint sauce with mash and vegies
- Stir fried chicken with ginger, asparagus and cashews on rice
- Fettuccine carbonara
- Chicken laksa
- Apricot chicken on rice
- Salmon with asparagus and sushi rice
- Sausages and vegies
- Chicken risotto with spinach and feta cheese
- Teriyaki steak and rice with stir fried vegetables
- Chicken stir fried with Thai basil and kaffir lime leaves on rice
The photo is of a chicken curry cooked on our recent trip to Cambodia. It is not yet a family favourite, but is rapidly becoming so. It was cooked by me though!
What do you eat on a regular basis? I was fascinated by some of your fondly remembered meals on yesterday's post. No doubt your current meals will be even more interesting. Do you eat as multiculturally as we do?