18 Dec 2014

A lovely gift

 

A very dear AO friend, whom I am also privileged to know in real life, sent me this amazing hand cross stitched card. It is so beautiful, and she is so clever and I...well I love it.

When Christmas is over, I'm going to get it framed.

Here's the lovely verse from inside:

Set ev'ry peak and valley humming

with the word, the Lord is coming.

People, look East, and sing today:

Love the Lord is on the way!

-Eleanor Farjeon

Thank you, dear friend, and Merry Christmas. xxx

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Soooo pretty! :) I received some handmade items yesterday as well! Such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love you to leave me a message. Tell me what you like - and what you don't. Just remember that this is what we do in our family - it doesn't have to be what you do in yours...