23 Aug 2015

Bad selfies

So it's official. Sarah and I are Selfie Failures.

We tried close-up.

And further away.

And with a nice background.

And without. (Why do I look like I have a wall eye here?)

Sarah is actually very beautiful, but even I look marginally better than this in reality. Sigh. Anyhow, we did get together, we did eat cake, and we did have fun. Sarah is a great mama, and a lovely friend.

No books today, because it's the Lord's Day. Tomorrow, I hope.

 

4 comments:

  1. Aww, you are BOTH beautiful! :) Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU TWO ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. What bad selfie! They are all perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was hilarious, but oh so much fun! You mean, I ATE CAKE... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Require professional help to spying on a cheating partner, deleted chat conversation retrieval, Remotely control or spying on your spouse’s phone, erase or delete a criminal record from database, forgot your password, recover your stolen cryptocurrency Bitcoin (BTC), Tether (USDT), Ethereum (ETH), or bank transfers scammed funds, Increased Credit score boost to 850, contact WhatsApp: + 1 38 6 348 7838 mikhailgroupprogrammercybersec@gmail.com mikhailgroupprogrammercybersec@programmer.net

    ReplyDelete

I'd love you to leave me a message. Tell me what you like - and what you don't. Just remember that this is what we do in our family - it doesn't have to be what you do in yours...